Our 1st RTW booking seems like a great find. The B$ Travelers just booked 32 days in Buenos Aires at $28.69 per night. That’s only $14 per person per day!
This brand new fully equipped apartment is located in the heart of Palermo Hollywood, just over a five-minute walk from Palermo underground station.
- The Space
- Spacious, bright, and very functional studio. It is perfect for either one or two travelers, equipped with a double bed. It has a balcony with an open and lovely view.
- Guest Access
- – a fully equipped kitchen (electric oven, microwave, toaster, electric kettle, juicer and blender)
– washing machine
– bathroom with bathtub (with hair dryer)
– Nespresso coffee machine (1 capsule per person per day included in the daily fee)
– 40´ flat TV with cable TV
– wi-fi internet access
– barbecue at the top floor terrace
- Interaction with Guests
- Guests will have a mobile phone available to host whenever they need to.
- The Neighborhood
- Palermo is a quiet and familiar neighborhood with several points of interest where you can enjoy good food, nightlife and shopping. It has a great combination of peaceful walks and social activities which makes it the most popular tourist destination in Buenos Aires.
- Getting around
- The apartment is close to the underground D line which takes you downtown in 15 minutes. It is also near to many bus lines that connect with every part of the city.
- Other Things to Note
- Once a week cleaning service included
Facundo was extremely welcoming and informative about the area. The Sube card and telephone came in extremely handy. The kitchen is fully stocked and has nearly everything you can think of to prepare all sorts of meals. The BIG plus is the washing machine and drying rack. It was extremely handy. The Palermo Hollywood area was very safe. We never felt unsafe at all near the apartment. There’s also a wide array of delicious restaurants nearby. I recommend Gran Hollywood, order the Gran Hollywood (for two). Overall, a great apartment to stay in while visiting Buenos Aires, it was extremely easy to access all attractions via the metro (which is only 4 blocks from the apartment). The only negative I had with the apartment was the dog located in the apartment above. Everytime the dog walked you could hear every step. Also, neighbors liked to party until 3-4 am every friday and saturday. Although loud music wasn’t playing it could annoy some looking for a quieter place to s stay. We highly recommend though, click the link below to book.